Online Appointment Booking
With an appointment scheduling system, clients may connect to your services from anywhere, at any time.
Use a system that connects the entire process effortlessly to give outstanding client experience, from appointment booking through arrival and check-in.
Appointment management system: How it works
An easy and convenient online appointment system for customers
Allow consumers to book appointments online at a time that is convenient for them.
- Allow consumers to plan, reschedule, or cancel appointments from your available time slots, selecting the needed service or other preferences in the process.
- Staffing requirements should be matched with the appropriate personnel.
- Customers should get automatic reminders and alerts for their forthcoming appointments.
- Customers will appreciate the ease, reduced wait time, and improved customer experience provided by a client booking system.
Manage arrivals and check-in seamlessly
- Allow consumers to check in using a link supplied through SMS/email and obtain a Mobile Ticket that allows them to wait without leaving their home.
- Once a customer has checked in, notify the staff.
- Arrive early to avoid crowds.
- Increase capacity and efficiency while ensuring a safe working environment.
- Handle the arrival and check-in procedure in a seamless, fast, and safe manner.
Get insight into your operations
- Data about appointments, such as the number of scheduled vs. walk-in visits, no-shows, and show rates
- Actual and expected wait times, average transaction times, and the amount of clients waiting are all factors to consider.
- Service level indicators such as KPIs and SLAs are used to track branch and staff performance.
- Customer feedback and NPS (Net Promoter Score) forecasting, service trends and analysis, booking and arrival patterns on a daily basis
Deliver service remotely when needed
Let customers access your services from anywhere and provide a seamless digital experience throughout the whole journey.
- Allow customers to schedule a virtual appointment upon scheduling
- Deliver services via video, chat or other platforms
- Integrate with the video meeting tools you already use
- Create an agile, hybrid workforce that caters to customers’ demands efficiently
Manage everything with one system
- Keep your client flow under control and crowds in your reception area to a minimum.
- In a single platform, manage appointments, check-in, queuing, and service delivery.
- Using the same system, easily manage planned appointments, unexpected visits, and late arrivals.
- Transfer clients from online browsing to a face-to-face meeting with the employee best suited to their requirements.
- Based on demand forecasts and service patterns, plan resource distribution in advance.
Benefits of an online appointment booking system:
Copyright ©iqtechasia.co.th – All Right Reserved